Effective as of 5 Jun 2018
We at LorisQ LLC (“LorisQ”), respect your concerns about privacy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit or use the website www.lorisq.com and its subdomains (our “Service”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect on the Service, through mobile and desktop applications relating to the Service, and in email and other electronic messages between you and us.
Information We Collect
The types of personal information we may collect include:
- Contact information (such as your name, company name, postal address, email address and telephone number). When you register a new user under your account, we ask for their name and email address so we can verify their access to your account.
- Login credentials for all users under your account.
- Payment information (such as your payment card number, expiration date, authorization number or security code, delivery address and billing address).
- Your geographic location, in connection with your use of the Service;
- Data, documents, information and other content you submit to the Service or to us.
Information We Collect By Automated Means
In addition, when you visit or use the Service, we may collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies and web beacons when you visit or use the Service. The information we collect in the manner includes your IP address, the type of internet browser you are using, device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, information on actions taken on the Service, how many users visited our Service and dates and times of Service visits. We collect this information by various means, as explained below.
Cookies are bits of text that are placed on your computer’s hard drive or mobile device when you visit certain websites. Cookie technology holds information a site may need to personalize a visitor’s experience. Cookies may also be used for security purposes and to gather website statistical data, such as which pages are visited, what is downloaded, and the paths taken by visitors to our website as they move from page to page.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use the information we obtain about you both to further our relationship with you and for other purposes, including to:
- Provide, operate, evaluate and improve the Service (including developing new services; managing our communications; determining the effectiveness of our advertising; learning about our visitors, analyzing our services and website; and facilitating the functionality of the Service).
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices.
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service.
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Service.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards and our policies.
In addition, we use information collected online through cookies and other automated means for purposes such as (i) recognizing your computer when you visit the Service, (ii) tracking you as you navigate the Service, (iii) improving the Service’s usability, (iv) analyzing use of the Service, and (v) managing the Service. We also use this information to help diagnose technical and service problems, administer our Service, identify users of our Service, and gather demographic information about our users. We may use clickstream data to determine how much time users spend on web pages of our Service, how users navigate through our Service, and how we may tailor our Service to better meet the needs of our users.
We may use personal information for other additional purposes. We will identify these additional purposes at the time of collection.
Information We Share
We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information we collect about you, except as described herein or otherwise disclosed to you at the time the data is collected.
We may share your personal information with third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, inclosing vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to provide you with our Service. We do not authorize these service providers to use or disclose your information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements. In addition, we may share your information with our affiliates.
In addition, we may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials, (iii) to enforce or exercise our rights under our agreements with users or to investigate or defend against any action or allegation against us, or (iv) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity.
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
The Service is not directed to children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 on the Service.
Your Rights and Choices
Links To Third-Party Websites, Apps and Services
The Service may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may operate independently from us. Linked sites may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly encourage you to review to better understand their procedures for collecting, using and disclosing personal information. We are not responsible for the content of the linked websites, any use of these sites, or the privacy practices of these sites.
Updates To Our Privacy Notice
How To Contact Us