Updated as of 23 January 2020
Information We Collect
The types of personal information we may collect include:
- Contact information (such as your name, company name, postal address, email address and telephone number). When you register a new user under your account, we ask for their name and email address so we can verify their access to your account.
- Login credentials for all users under your account.
- Your geographic location, in connection with your use of the Service.
- Data, documents, information and other content you submit to the Service or to us.
Information We Collect By Automated Means
In addition, when you visit or use the Service, we may collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies and web beacons when you visit or use the Service. The information we collect in the manner includes your IP address, the type of internet browser you are using, device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, information on actions taken on the Service, how many users visited our Service and dates and times of Service visits. We collect this information by various means, as explained below.
Cookies are bits of text that are placed on your computer’s hard drive or mobile device when you visit certain websites. Cookie technology holds information a site may need to personalize a visitor’s experience. Cookies may also be used for security purposes and to gather website statistical data, such as which pages are visited, what is downloaded, and the paths taken by visitors to our website as they move from page to page.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use the information we obtain about you both to further our relationship with you and for other purposes, including to:
- Provide, operate, evaluate and improve the Service (including developing new services; managing our communications; determining the effectiveness of our advertising; learning about our visitors, analyzing our services and website; and facilitating the functionality of the Service).
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices.
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service.
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Service.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards and our policies.
In addition, we use information collected online through cookies and other automated means for purposes such as (i) recognizing your computer when you visit the Service, (ii) tracking you as you navigate the Service, (iii) improving the Service’s usability, (iv) analyzing use of the Service, and (v) managing the Service. We also use this information to help diagnose technical and service problems, administer our Service, identify users of our Service, and gather demographic information about our users. We may use clickstream data to determine how much time users spend on web pages of our Service, how users navigate through our Service, and how we may tailor our Service to better meet the needs of our users. We may use personal information for other additional purposes. We will identify these additional purposes at the time of collection.
Information We Share
We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information we collect about you, except as described herein or otherwise disclosed to you at the time the data is collected.
We may share your personal information with third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, inclosing vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, payment processing services and related technology required to provide you with our Service. We do not authorize these service providers to use or disclose your information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements. In addition, we may share your information with our affiliates.
In addition, we may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials, (iii) to enforce or exercise our rights under our agreements with users or to investigate or defend against any action or allegation against us, or (iv) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity.
Do Not Track Disclosure
You can set your browser to a Do Not Track (“DNT”) setting, to notify websites you browse that you do not want them to collect and/or track your personal information. Please be advised that in some cases the Service does not respond to the DNT browser setting. If you do not want us to track your information and personal data, please do not share your such information and personal data with us. Please also be advised that third-party websites may keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you.
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. You acknowledge and agree that, despite our efforts, there may be times or situations when your information is inadvertently disclosed by us or by a third party to whom we have disclosed your information. You hereby accept that risk and waive any and all claims, causes of action, damages and liability against us in the event of such inadvertent or negligent disclosure of such information.
The Service is not directed to children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 on the Service.
Additional Information for EU Residents
Under the European General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) or applicable local laws, EU Residents have certain rights with respect to their personal information, including those set forth below. For more information about these rights, or to submit a request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that in some circumstances, we may not be able to fully comply with your request, such as if it is frivolous or extremely impractical, if it jeopardizes the rights of others, or if it is not required by law, but in those circumstances, we will still respond to notify you of such a decision. In some cases, we may also need you to provide us with additional information, which may include personal information, if necessary to verify your identity and the nature of your request. If we are not the controller of the personal information subject to your request, we will need to refer you to the controller party.
- Access: You can request more information about the personal information we hold about you and request a copy of such personal information.
- Rectification: If you believe that any personal information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, you can request that we correct or supplement such data.
- Erasure: You can request that we erase some or all of your personal information from our systems.
- Withdrawal of Consent: If we are processing your personal information based on your consent (as indicated at the time of collection of such data), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note, however, that if you exercise this right, you may have to then provide express consent on a case-by-case basis for the use or disclosure of certain of your personal information, if such use or disclosure is necessary to enable you to utilize our Service.
- Portability: You can ask for a copy of your personal information in a machine-readable format. You can also request that we transmit the data to another controller where technically feasible.
- Objection: You can contact us to let us know that you object to the further use or disclosure of your personal information for certain purposes, such as for direct marketing purposes.
- Restriction of Processing: You can ask us to restrict further processing of your personal information.
- Right to File Complaint: You have the right to lodge a complaint about our practices with respect to your personal information with the supervisory authority of your country or EU Member State.
You can opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time. You can opt out of our marketing emails by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of our marketing messages. Also, all opt out requests can be made by emailing us at email@example.com. Please note that it may take time to remove your contact information from our marketing communications lists, so you may receive correspondence from is for a short time after you make a request.
Your Rights and Choices
Notice to California Residents – Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you have the right to request one Notice of Information-Sharing Disclosure per year which will identify the third parties with whom we or any of our affiliates has shared the personal information we have collected from you. You may request the Notice of Information-Sharing Disclosure by writing to us by email or mail to the address below, and we will respond to your request within 30 days:
600 Third Avenue
New York, New York 10016
Linked and Integrated Third-Party Websites, Apps and Services
Updates To Our Privacy Notice
How To Contact Us